Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Monitoring System allows accurate glucose measurement at home without any hassle. It is a self-testing device that is portable and easier to operate. Get the test results quicker that is easy to understand with this personalized glucose monitoring device.
Accu-Chek Active Machine
- Blood glucose monitoring machine
- Offers quick and accurate results
- Displays average readings
- Additional information
- Direction for Use
- Technical Data
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
|Dimensions||11.43 × 11.43 × 5.08 cm|
- Accu-Chek Active has a large storage memory that can store up to 500 test results.
- Visual double check: Accu-Chek Active makes it simple to double-check your measurements.
- Average readings are displayed
- Up to 90 days of test results can be viewed here: You can get an average of your test results for the last seven, fourteen, thirty, or even ninety days.
- Pre- and post-meal markers: Accu-Chek Active uses pre- and post-meal flagging to distinguish between glucose levels taken before and after a meal.
Direction for Use
- Step 1: Take a test strip from the container and tightly close the lid. The metre turns on when you slide the metallic end of the strip into it.
- Step 2: Using your lancing equipment, pierce the side of your fingertip from any appropriate places for gathering blood.
- Step 3: Place a blood drop in the centre of the green field on the strip and remove your finger. After the metre detects blood, a flashing hourglass symbol flashes, followed by a beep, signalling that the test is underway.
- Step 4 The test takes roughly 5 seconds to complete. After a beep, the screen immediately displays the result. Turn off the metre after removing the test strip. After the procedure is completed, dispose of the strip.
- Connectivity and Blood Glucose Management App: WellthyCare personalised coach (subscription)
- Handling: Intuitive handling with just 2 buttons
- Accuracy : Goes beyond global accuracy standard ISO 15197:2013 requirements and deliver 10/10 accuracy
- Memory: 500 memory
- Test Averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Strips pack sizes : 50 Strips pack; 10’s, 25s, 50s and 100s pack
- Expiry: 18 Months (remain stable even after opening on vial till expiry date mentioned on the vial)
- Test Markers and Reminders: Test markers for before and after meal
- Display: LCD
- No ratings found yet!