RA Thermoseal Toothpaste provides relief from dentinal pain by creating a neurosensory block. Fluoride helps in cavity protection. It decreases the demineralization of enamel and dentin by reducing the acid secretion of bacterial plaque and reduces the solubility of apatite crystals.
- Relief from dentinal pain
₹49.50 – ₹220.00
|11.43 × 11.43 × 5.08 cm
- It improves protection against tooth sensitivity to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or touch.
- It also helps to prevent tooth decay.
- It inhibits the acid generation of bacterial plaque, which lessens the demineralization of enamel and dentin, as well as the solubility of apatite crystals.
- It easily forms a fluoroapatite layer, which helps to prevent appetite disintegration during acid attacks.
Directions of Use
- Adults and children over 12 years of age should apply at least a 2.5 cm (1) strip of the product to a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush your teeth so as to clean all surfaces thoroughly with RA Thermoseal toothpaste at least twice a day or as recommended by a dentist
- Do brushing in sensitive areas for a longer time
|Potassium Nitrate, Sodium monofluorophosphate
|Icpa Health Products Ltd
|216-219, Adarsh Industrial Estate, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099
|It improves protection against tooth sensitivity to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or touch