This Sunscreen Gel with SPF 50 PA+++ is a dermatologically tested and clinically proven formula which contains physical UV blockers (i.e. zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) and chemical UV blockers (like bemotrizinol) and provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, thus protecting the skin against damage and tanning. It provides a matte finish and inhibits the formation of radicals and helps in sebum control in acne prone patients. No balling effects on skin are observed when rubbed.
Brinton Healthcare Uvdoux Face & Body Sunscreen Gel(50gm)
- Dermatologically tested Sunscreen Gel
- SPF 50 PA+++
- Provides a matte finish
- Helps in sebum control
|11.43 × 11.43 × 5.08 cm
- The convenient, water resistant application: This sunscreen comes in a gel form, making it easier to apply . It stays on the skin without the greasy feel accompanying most lotions and sprays.
- The all-around protection system for skin: The Sunscreen is fortified with octyl methoxycinnamate and titanium dioxide which together provide absolute protection from harmful UV rays.
- It is dermatologically tested and clinically proven: It is completely hypoallergenic and doesn’t contain parabens. The oil-free, non-comedogenic formula doesn’t irritate skin and is soothing.
- Gives long-lasting hydration and luminous skin: It strengthens the skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day!
|Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxy Hexyl Benzoate, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Bemotrizinol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Syringy Lidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Perfume, Silicone Elastomer Blend.
|Brinton Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|Brinton Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Brinton House, Survey No. 55/2.Kharadi, Pune-411014
|It provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, thus protecting the skin against damage and tanning. It provides a matte finish and inhibits the formation of radicals and helps in sebum control in acne prone patients.
|It is advised to store this in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid freezing this.
|Avoid contact with eyes and wash with water in case of accidental contact. Keep away from children.
|Shelf Life/Expiry Details
|15 September 2023